Subject: RE: MALAYSIA: Request for Bilateral Meeting with Estonia during 42nd ICAO Assembly, Montreal, Canada
From: "Siti Norain binti Abdul Aziz" <[email-masked]>
To: Üllar Salumäe <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Asnawi bin Abd Latif" <[email-masked]>,Taivo Linnamägi <[email-masked]>, "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2025 17:14:17 +0300

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I would like to confirm the bilateral
meeting on 22nd September at 2:00pm. The meeting will be at the Office of
the Delegation of Malaysia to ICAO, Suite 16.21, 16th floor, ICAO HQ. The
delegation list will be shared with you in due course.

Thank you and best regards,

Ain Aziz

MOT Malaysia

From: Üllar Salumäe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2025 3:45 PM
To: Siti Norain binti Abdul Aziz <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hadiyatul Hayati binti Khalil <[email-masked]>; Asnawi bin
Abd Latif <[email-masked]>; Taivo Linnamägi
<[email-masked]>; info transpordiamet
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: MALAYSIA: Request for Bilateral Meeting during 42nd ICAO
Assembly, Montreal, Canada

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your proposal for a bilateral meeting between the Estonian
and Malaysian delegation members. Looking at our currently agreed schedule
of meetings, it would be suitable for us to meet on 22.09 starting at
1400. In addition to me, Mr Taivo Linnamägi, Director of Aviation at the
Ministry of Climate, will be participating from the Estonian side.

From: Siti Norain binti Abdul Aziz < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2025 3:14 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc: Hadiyatul Hayati binti Khalil < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; Asnawi bin Abd Latif <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: MALAYSIA: Request for Bilateral Meeting during 42nd ICAO
Assembly, Montreal, Canada

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from the Ministry of Transport Malaysia.

I hope this email finds you well.

I have the honour to inform you that the Delegation of Malaysia will be
participating in the 42nd ICAO Assembly in Montreal, Canada. The
delegation will be led by His Excellency Datuk Haji Hasbi Habibollah,
Deputy Minister of Transport Malaysia.

In this regard, we would like to  request a bilateral meeting with your
Delegation on the sidelines of the event, from 22nd September onwards.
Understanding the demanding schedules of the Heads of Delegation, the
Malaysian Delegation remains flexible and would be pleased to arrange the
meeting at any mutually convenient time.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me at the details provided below.

We would be grateful for your response and looking forward to your
favourable reply.

Thank you.

SITI NORAIN ABDUL AZIZ (Ms.)

Aviation Division

Ministry of Transport Malaysia

*:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

*: +603 8892 1470 / +60108999319 (WhatsApp)

<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1yWQRywLonFWWWIs5UYGl7czhTnTfyeOXUNVyTwF9Lg9
XwG50BDMwp0gWuCMlc7FVQ5CKSQgM9fe048JssgobEvORErwyMfnsyWIZLQTRcx48kZFLv9IXy
9sRMSupZTnqheOzIqKDjTCIpyFfgmYeaVxYgReEpcftdIY1wD934yAZqZQy4aL8MMxX3Rw810U
o0ZCYLL49sWzvSDMYuaT4WGFQkd8kQPQ4ryna_aHI493p978vp2P8DYA5Fvd8afm0Dyk1w1vb4
7Gh5Qryd4HyobQ2vVkVdlVa6HgyU1dNeXO1m5dLMicwlKaIkoPInvoqFeDR36tEP_HPNdyLXGs
yffJsJnNh45utL8KO-S6xTgz0QJx_MgVKeoTouZ3w9lpP7bkgeycAzipQluEbT_uomNIN19lWj
aLbawbi5CJicAs/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mot.gov.my%2F>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.